The 2020 NYC Garment District Shopping Trip has been postponed until further notice.
Come join us on a delightful excursion to the famed Garment District in New York City. If you love to sew and create, there is no better place on earth to visit. You’ll find shops selling exquisite designer fabrics, bargain bolts, trims, buttons and buckles, all kinds of dress-making and quilting supplies, and much, much more!
After arriving in NYC on our chartered bus, you can stay with the group and follow our itinerary for the day or explore and shop on your own. Just don’t get so enthralled by the district that you miss the bus back home!
Highlights of the Garment District include:
- Mood Fabrics
- M&J Trimming
- Fashion Walk of Fame
- Museum at Fashion Institute of Technology
- Bryant Park
The trip concludes with a stop in Little Italy/ Chinatown for dinner (or more shopping!).
* Seats are limited. Purchased tickets are non-refundable.
* Tickets can only be purchased online. We will not be accepting payments in-person or by phone.
* Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
* The bus will pick up and depart from the Acme Supermarket at 7010 Germantown Ave. (corner of Germantown Ave. & Sedgwick St.). Parking is available in the Acme Supermarket parking lot.
* Note: Trip itinerary is subject to change.